Friday, November 23, 2007

The Day After Yesterday

Well, I survived Thanksgiving. I did get bored enough to go seek out some old high school friends (not the bad ones) and went to a friends house and watched Hairspray. Thanksgiving meal was phenomenal and I enjoyed spending it with family. I had the opportunity to witness to a guy from high school I used to run around with. He joined the Army. I wish I could force people to get saved. I'd be like a Jesus ninja running around drop kicking people with the Word of God. But instead I guess I'll just tell them. I heard from Chris last night. He ran a 5k and volunteered at the hospital again. It is so different to be in this small town where the most exciting thing to do is go to Wal-Mart. I even went to the public library. I haven't seen a lot of people I know. But the good thing is haven't run into anyone that I don't want to see. I'll be coming home tomorrow. I must admit I'm kind of sad to leave. There's no stress here, except the kind you make up because your tired of not being stressed. Beth if you read this, please run by the house and feed my squirrel if you get a chance. I don't want him to die in my bathroom. That would be stinky. Thanks.

No comments:

Little E the magnificent

Little E the magnificent
Conquerer of all veggies, green and beyond