Monday, November 26, 2007

An explanation of the following...

It was brought to my attention that my previous blogs made it sound like I didn't have a good time on my Thanksgiving vacation. This is not true at all! I had a great time in small town Oklahoma. I got to see some old friends, who I suppose are not that old at all, but from a long time ago. The trip back was different. Yes, different is code for really bad. I'll admit it's kind of hard to write my entry right now because I'm sitting in between two very experienced bloggers (Beth and Christina) and they're randomly looking at my blog and it's making me paranoid. Anyway, I heard from Chris yesterday and he told me that he is up for Airman of the Week! How exciting! Out of the whole base he was picked to be nominated! I am SO PROUD of my husband! He is a great man and I am proud to be his wife. Today at work was wonderful! I was out on the line and it was so cold. I was out there surrounded by planes and for the first time in a really long time my job seemed meaningful. Sometimes I get really frustrated because everyone around me is so vulgar and doesn't love the LORD or even believe that there is a God. But then I cry out to God and ask Him for an opportunity to go out into the mission field. Then I realize that the mission field begins when I open the door and drive to work, as I walk through the parking lot and into the building. I see the mission field and it's filled with Airman of every color, background and belief. It's filled with C130s and breadtrucks. It's everywhere I go and a part of everything I do.

1 comment:

Christina said...

HI fellow blogger..... You are exactally right, your mission field is when you step out that door to go into the world. But don't forget, you also have a mission field when you call someone and when you post things on your blog. I know you know that, I just want others to remember that too! I love you girl!

Little E the magnificent

Little E the magnificent
Conquerer of all veggies, green and beyond