Thursday, December 20, 2007

Explanation of aforementioned thoughts...

Well, it's been a few days. My grandparents are here but have quarantined themselves in the hotel because my grandma is sick. Future weather is bringing my parents in a day early and although I know I should be cleaning and grocery shopping all I want to do is lay on the floor and listen to music of the nineties (STP, Pearl Jam, and the Cranberries.) I don't know if it's because Chris is in Iraq, because I don't realize he's coming home soon or just because I'm lonely. It's sad to admit I've turned to music and not to the Bible but I have all the same and part of me enjoys laying limp on my living room floor while E tears up the house and my neatly organized dvd collection. For those of you that saw me at church on Wednesday and wondered what was wrong with me, keep wondering, cause I'm not saying. Hahahaha. I look forward to actually getting through Christmas and back to normal life. The sooner we get through Christmas the sooner Chris comes home and then maybe I will feel more like myself. Thanks guys for sticking around while I go through the ookie gookies. You (non respective of person) are wonderful.

1 comment:

Christie Ison said...

OK, so it wasn't just me...I was about to beat you until you cheered up. ;) (The beatings will continue until morale improves...)

Guess we all have the ookie gookies every so often. I'm here for ya, and couldn't help but notice you haven't called in a few days. ;) Guess I haven't, either, huh?

Why don't you come over tomorrow while we wrap presents?

Love,
Christie

Little E the magnificent

Little E the magnificent
Conquerer of all veggies, green and beyond