Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A SERIES OF EVENTS LESS FORTUNATE...

Not that it's a huge surprise but I got rear ended as I drove over to Christina's house today by a Saturn. I pulled into the shoppette and it didn't look that serious so I just kept truckin. I wish there was some unembarrassing way to explain all the things I'm going through right now to certain people without other people reading and yet to no one at all. I wish I could broadcast it on the Internet without anyone I know reading it. Not likely since the only people that ever read my blog are people that I know and usually people that feel like my personal advisers. So, I will put my propaganda up hear and spin it so no one gets mad or gets their feelings hurt. And to you reader, how are things? I'm doing well thanks for asking. I'm excited that Christmas is over and that next year is close around the bend. This year was fun and new. Next year, assumedly will be fun and new as well. Of course it will be new because it's not old and it will probably be fun because it's me. But anyway, I'll probably loathe some more later I have to go to church now though. You always have to put loathing on hold to go to church because if you act sad at church people think it's worse than it really is and if you act happy everyone thinks you're okay because that's what you're supposed to do at church is smile. So smile on blue eyed wonder, smile on.

2 comments:

Christie Ison said...

Well crud, girl, I didn't know the latest with the car thing when I spoke with you earlier.

I hadn't read this yet, so that's not why I was apologizing for being a "personal adviser." I just felt like I had said too much!

Anywho, you know I love ya and we'll truck through together.

-C

Harrington Family said...

Hey Brandy, sorry about your car. Poor Commander. I didn't read all of your blog but it sounds like you are doing well and keeping your focus on growing in Christ. Ethan is adorable. You are doing an awesome job! Talk with you soon.

Lanhee

Little E the magnificent

Little E the magnificent
Conquerer of all veggies, green and beyond